Vision Board Workshop with Robin B.
Saturday, April 2 at 10:00 am
Do yu have ideas about what you want to be, do, or have in your life? Have you struggled to make time to get intentionally clear about what you want to create? Intentionally create the outcomes you desire by using a simple tool: Vision Boards.
A vision board brings clarity, provides incentive, documents goals, and gives constant inspiration for the journey. It is a way to sell your own ideas to yourself, to anchor to your dreams and to allow the power of manifestation to work in your life. It’s more than just gluing a few pictures onto poster board. It’s about first getting clear on your authentic life, letting go of what’s in the way – and then clearly connecting with your dreams while designing a vision that calls to you.
Join Robin Brz. at the library on Saturday, April 2 at 10:00 am for this guided, hands-on workshop and give yourself the space you need to intentionally define your dreams and create a vision board that will effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes and enable you to take your life to the next level!
Here's What You'll Get:
- Clarity on what you really want. No more settling for someone else’s dreams.
- Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes in each area of your life.
- A method to clear out the natural “gunk” that arises. Time to let go!
- All the tools and time to create your own powerful vision board. You don’t have to bring a thing.
- Your very own vision board to take home and effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes.
- A morning of just-for-you breathing room and dream-time.
Registration is required, and space is limited! After registering, you will receive a worksheet that you are encouraged to complete prior to the workshop. The program is free and open to the public. Funding is provided in part by a grant from the Athol Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Mass Cultural Council, a state agency, and the Friends of the Athol Public Library.
Register today to create a life you love! https://athol.librarycalendar.com/event/vision-board-workshop or call the library at 978-249-9515.
Posted: to Athol Library News on Tue, Mar 22, 2022
Updated: Tue, Mar 29, 2022