Museum Passes / Park Passes
Courtesy of the Friends of the Athol Public Library and the Athol Cultural Council, we are pleased to offer the following passes free of charge to patrons in good standing.
Explore new attractions and revisit your favorites! All museum passes MUST be returned to the Adult Circulation Desk. Please call the library at (978) 249-9515 or stop by for more information. Passes that have known restrictions or limitations are listed at the bottom of this page. Scroll to the bottom for the details.
More on the library museum passes
Prices and rules are subject to change and are set by the participating organizations. The library has a limited number of each pass. Passes must be returned to the adult circulation desk during open hours.
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts: This pass is disposable and not available to reserve/hold in advance. You must come to the library to get a pass.
- Ecotarium at Worcester: This pass is disposable and not available to reserve/hold in advance. You must come to the library to get a pass.
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum: This pass is disposable and there is only one pass available per each calendar day they are open for the year. These passes are NOT available to reserve/hold in advance. You must come to the library to get a pass. This museum is closed on Tuesdays.
- Massachusetts State Park Pass: This pass offers free parking but are not valid for camping. If a pass is returned late there is an $8.00 per day late fee with no MAXIMUM on the fine. This pass is not HOLDABLE or available to be RESERVED in advance. It is a walk in loan only.
- Salem Witch Museum: This pass may not be used during the month of October.