Teen Winter BINGO
December 4 - February 2
Members of ATAC (the library’s Athol Teen Advisory Council) got together this fall to design a special winter BINGO challenge for all teens ages 12-18 to enjoy. Teens can complete activities at home and in the library and cross them off their BINGO sheet. Crossing off five items in a row, column, or diagonally earns participants a spin on the new Teen Space prize wheel. Sticker packs, enamel pins, brand new books, full sized candy bars, and more will all be up for grabs. For an added challenge, teens who complete every square on their sheet go home with a gift card.
Here's how to play:
- pick up a BINGO sheet in the Teen Space
- cross off activities as you complete them at home or at the library
- complete a row, column, or diagonal of five blocks to get a BINGO
- show your BINGO to Emily in the library’s Teen Space to spin the prize wheel
- multiple BINGOs can be earned on the same sheet
- complete every activity on the grid to win a gift card!
- redeem prizes December 4 - February 2
- all prizes must be picked up by the winning teen